In the long term trend , after the strong price increases in early 2009 to the end of the year just happened VnIndex trend adjustment , this adjustment was over 430 point milestone at a rate corresponding to 50 % Fibonacci Retracement .
- Investor optimism extends rally
- Stock market regulators plan for brighter future
- Vietnam stocks rise most in Asia on rate optimism
Only when liquidity problems at commercial banks are tackled, sky-high interest rates could be cut to make life easier for borrowers, said Le Xuan Nghia, vice chairman of the National Financial Supervisory Commission.
- Vietnam’s bonds have best week since 2010 on low interbank rates
- Sacombank, Coinstar inks remittance payment deal
- Investors urge cuts in interest rates
Report of Mayer Brown JSM
While FDI is declining, new industrial park investments are becoming increasingly attractive among foreign manufacturers.
Mai Kieu Lien, 58, CEO and chairwoman of Vinamilk – Viet Nam's largest dairy producer – was the only Vietnamese woman to be named among Asia's 50 Most Powerful Businesswomen by Forbes magazine on Thursday.
Vietnam’s Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower, the tallest in Southeast Asia after Petronas Towers, is boosting prime office space in the capital Hanoi by half and threatening to drive rents to a five-year low.
Rising global prices pulled up local gold prices to over VND45 million per tael on Wednesday, after falling off this mark for a week, but gold trading still remained dull in the last few days.
- Gold Holdings in ETPs Overtake Italy, France Reserves, RBS Says
- Commodities Cap Biggest Weekly Drop Since January on Oil, Silver, Cotton
- Gold to continue glittering, assure analysts
100 OZ GOLD tính bằng $US per Troy oz (1 Troy oz ~ 31.1 g)
Building collective trademarks for agricultural products is necessary for businesses to enter and then stay in a market.
With the recent increase of VND52,000 per 12-kilogram gas cylinder, and a possible price increase in fuel and electricity, utilities costs, often considered as the main input costs for many sectors, may hike in March.
It is now considered the worst time for the housing market as the prices have been falling downdramatically.